What does it mean to be Certified? All of our beef products must pass through 10 specifications to be labeled CAAB:
Marbling and Maturity
1. Modest or higher marbling – for the taste that ensures customer satisfaction
2. Medium or fine marbling texture – the white "flecks of flavor" in the beef that ensure consistent flavor and juiciness in every bite
3. Only cattle harvested younger than 30 months of age qualify as “A” maturity – for superior color, texture and tenderness
4. 10- to 16-square-inch ribeye area
5. 1,050-pound hot carcass weight or less
6. Less than 1-inch fat thickness
Quality Appearance and Tenderness
7. Superior muscling (restricts influence of dairy cattle)
8. Practically free of capillary ruptures (ensures the most visually appealing steak)
9. No dark cutters (ensures the most visually appealing steak)
10. No neck hump exceeding 2 inches (safeguards against cattle with more variability in tenderness)
We will vote quality of quantity any day of the year - Hand cut from our chefs to your plate.
Want to learn more? https://www.certifiedangusbeef.com
All of our chicken is cooked fresh daily in our top of the line rotisserie oven.
Each and every chicken is seasoned to perfection (with our secret rub) and slow cooked for hours - for optimum juiciness. We strongly believe that great proteins speak for themselves, which is why we try and keep our chicken dinners classic . Always served with house made dipping sauce, choice of potato and creamy slaw - because there really is no other way to eat rotisserie chicken.
Want more? Pair any chicken dinner with a half rack of our fresh in house smoked pork back ribs (the perfect combination). Cooked daily for optimum freshness, these bad boys will surely have you coming back for you - served with choice of BBQ, choice of potato and creamy slaw.